Security Management Services
Security management services: are designed on the basis of the offer in the area of
- network security,
- advanced security,
- security monitoring.
The basic service package includes infrastructure-perimeter protection, which provides services within the security extent:
- firewall management, IDS, IPS and VPN – maintenance and configuration of firewalls, IDS and IPS systems and VPN concentrators, security rules control, regular reports
- content filtering services – electronic mail (antivirus, antispam), other services (http)
- security monitoring – analysis and evaluation of security-relevant events
- resolving security incidents – post-incident activity including forensic analysis
The extended package includes security management monitoring, which provides services within extended security extent:
- vulnerability evaluation and penetration tests – regular vulnerability warnings, vulnerability scanning and reports, periodic systems penetration tests
- periodic risk evaluation – detailed risk evaluation of critical systems on a regular basis and after every significant change in the system
- compliance monitoring – periodic monitoring of system security settings comparing with the current security polices, monitoring of acceptable systems use
- security management support – keeping a list of assets including the classification, keeping a list of security measures, security measures functionality monitoring.
As an additional service, our security consultancy service is at disposal.